KU Marcia Burgess Foundation
Fundraise, donate & share to show your support
KU Children's Services is one of Australia's leading providers of quality early education and care. Established in 1895, we operate close to 150 inclusive services and programs, including preschools, long day care, and a range of other education services and programs for young children.
As a public benevolent institution (PBI), the KU Marcia Burgess Foundation has been established to help achieve the vision that 'every child can experience high quality early childhood education, where they can play, discover and learn'.
By supporting the KU Marcia Burgess Foundation, you will be helping KU to:
- - Support children with additional needs to access, participate in or benefit from early education and care.
- - Support the vulnerable and socially or economically disadvantaged families of children who need additional support to access, participate in or benefit from early education and care.
- - Establish specialist early education and care services for children with more severe disabilities and medical and other conditions who are not able to participate in mainstream services.
- - Provide advice, assistance and support to other providers of early education and care, including multicultural and indigenous services, to support and include children with additional needs and/or to establish services which can support and include children with additional needs.
- - Provide direct advice, assistance and support (including to staff of early education and care services) to enable the inclusion of children with additional needs in their services.
- - Develop and provide programs, services, training, resources and publications that support children with additional needs to access, participate in or benefit from early education and care.
- - Provide fee assistance to economically disadvantaged and vulnerable families to enable their children to attend early education and care.
All donations made through this platform are secure and will be remitted directly through to the KU Marcia Burgess Foundation.