We are currently hiring…
Executive Assistant to the CEO and General Manager (Digital Experience)
We require an intelligent, articulate and proactive person to take on a wide range of duties in a software development business in the fundraising industry. You would need to be highly organised, able to manage your own tasks, establish rapport with customers and perform the day to day administration to keep the business moving forward.
We work with charities around the world on their digital campaigns. The business is exciting and fast-paced, we’re constantly innovating and working with our clients on various campaigns to help make a difference in the world.
The role is made up of:
- Project and task co-ordination (managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met).
- Liaising with different business units to ensure CEO and GM projects are delivered on time.
- General accounts and office tasks (experience with Xero or similar program a plus).
- Documenting and implementing internal processes.
- General communication with clients (emails, calls, notes, escalations)
- Oversee the onboarding team and ensure compliance
- CRM management (experience with Salesforce is desired).
- Email Marketing: campaign coordination (experience with Campaign Monitor or similar desired)
- Some general PA duties (eg: travel bookings, note taking, ordering groceries for the office etc)
- This is a people-facing role which depends on your ability to create trust and a close relationship with customers, as well as the staff.
- Excellent Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- You need to be able to communicate over the phone and by email in a clear and confident manner.
- Familiarity with digital web technology (website creation or similar)
- You need to be highly organised and able to manage your own task list.
- Existing working rights in Australia are essential.
- Favourably viewed
- Experience with website production and implementation
- Familiarity with fundraising concepts or non-profit experience
Since 2007 GoFundraise has worked closely over 3,000 charities to understand their needs and make raising funds through digital technology easier and lower cost. With GoFundraise, non-profits of all sizes can access the technology that traditionally only the largest organisations could afford by investing hundreds of thousands of dollars. We host, maintain and constantly develop this technology to ensure it is relevant and effective in a rapidly changing digital world.
GoFundraise is about empowering individuals, non-profits and organisations to make the world a better place through digital technology. We are more than just an easy way to give or make a difference, we are an Australian social enterprise dedicated to creating a better world.
At GoFundraise, you’ll work with some of Australia’s most innovative charities on their fundraising campaigns. You’ll work from brand new office facilities and be part of a team of respectful and compassionate professionals.
Job Type: Part-time – Approx. 20 hours per week over 4-5 days. In Rushcutters Bay/Darlinghurst Area.
Flexible working arrangement would suit a parent returning to work force.
How to apply
A cover letter is essential, along with your resume.
In your cover letter please provide examples of relevant experience and why you believe you are the best suited person for the role.
Also please advise of your hourly wage expectations including tax.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
To apply, please fill in this brief form:
If you would like to put forward a general job inquiry, please follow this link: http://jobs.gofundraise.com.au/cms/jobinquiry