GoFundraise is currently looking for the following role:
Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- All round development experience with .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Experience with Web APIs, MVC, Razor, WCF
- Experience working with EntityFramework, EntityFrameworkCore and SQL Server
- Understanding of Domain Driven Development with .NET
- Solid experience with Unit testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience with Cloud based services
- Developing and deploying to various AWS services including EC2, ECS, S3, Lamda, API Gateway
- Experience with Azure advatageous
- Working with WordPress CMS system
- Developing, troubleshooting and Deploying wordpress based websites
- Writing themes and plugins on WordPress
- Working with Containers, container orchestration systems and container management systems
- Using docker to containerise dotnet and node services and deploying to the cloud
- Working with Amazon ECS to orchestrate containers
- Understanding of Kubernetes highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of Front end technologies, frameworks and patterns.
- VueJs, AngularJS, jQuery
- Bootstrap, FontAwesome, Material Design
- Unit testing experience – Mocha/Chai, jasmine, Jest
- Integrating with backend technologies through APIs
- Good knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems and practices
- Working with Azure DevOps
- Working with Atlassian Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Ability to propose and develop screens, workflows and widgets using common designer tools (Photoshop, illustrator etc)
- Ability to transform UI components to use for web applications (HTML and CSS)
Automated Test Engineer
- Writing Automated tests in .NET for front end and back end technologies
- Writing tests for verification against SQL Databases
- Experience writing Selenium based tests
- Experience writing tests using Specflow
- Working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems to integrate tests into existing pipelines
Since 2007 GoFundraise has worked closely over 3,000 charities to understand their needs and make raising funds through digital technology easier and lower cost. With GoFundraise, non-profits of all sizes can access the technology that traditionally only the largest organisations could afford by investing hundreds of thousands of dollars. We host, maintain and constantly develop this technology to ensure it is relevant and effective in a rapidly changing digital world.
GoFundraise is about empowering individuals, non-profits and organisations to make the world a better place through digital technology. We are more than just an easy way to give or make a difference, we are an Australian social enterprise dedicated to creating a better world.
At GoFundraise, you’ll work with some of Australia’s most innovative charities on their fundraising campaigns. You’ll work from brand new office facilities and be part of a team of respectful and compassionate professionals.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
A cover letter is essential, along with your resume.
In your cover letter please provide examples of relevant experience and why you believe you are the best suited person for the role.
Also please advise of your Salary expectations including tax and superanuation.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please submit cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org